Game 32—EMU [MAC Tourney Rnd 2]

9 minutes ago, ewbrooman1 said:

I've seen guys do that hundreds of times and not get called for a T. B.S. call by a guy whose supposed to be a great ref.

*I'm not blaming the refs* to be clear. But normally as long as you catch it before the ball flies to the ceiling they let it go. 

• Like 1

@dre22era Not Groce's best coached second half, but you have a 5th year grad senior turn the ball over how many times? Groce didn't do that. Very disappointing loss, but don't come in here when you hardly post, looking to start crap. I have no problem with critiquing coaches/players, but your statement was childish. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

@dre22era Not Groce's best coached second half, but you have a 5th year grad senior turn the ball over how many times? Groce didn't do that. Very disappointing loss, but don't come in here when you hardly post, looking to start crap. I have no problem with critiquing coaches/players, but your statement was childish. 

F You and anyone else who defends any coach allowing a 39-10 run on basically their home floor 
Grow a pair 

1 minute ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Groce's gameplan in the last 10 minutes left a lot to be desired, that's for sure.  With that said, the players just didn't execute either.  When you score 1 point in the last 6 minutes, everyone shares blame.  

This was always a transition year.  We saw some positives and some real growth from several players.  My expectations are now to return to that top of the MAC starting next year.

• Like 2