Game 32—EMU [MAC Tourney Rnd 2]

11 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Central on a run. 

Correction...they were.   

That Harris guy for Buffalo is one if my least favorites but he's darn good.

Buffalo is somewhat letting CMU hang around, which is not what they want. Buffalo wants to win this game by 30 so they can rest their guys. 

2 hours ago, NWAkron said:

I really, really dislike Ball State, and I will dislike them even more if they let PCCC run over them.

Count me in on disliking Ball State a lot, especially for letting Can't back into the semis. 

Now, who to root for tonight... The scary masked people or the sweaters...?

Edited by Let'sGoZips94

Wasn't too bad a drive up here.  And parking indoors at the Q is only $15 this year.    One problem is I can't get to a restaurant because the streets are packed with EMU fans.  It's a sea of green!

(Rowdies should sponsor a scavenger hunt.  Free pizza and beer to whoever can find and capture an Eastern fan).

Edited by NWAkron
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Wasn't too bad a drive up here.  And parking indoors at the Q is only $15 this year.    One problem is I can't get to a restaurant because the streets are packed with EMU fans.  It's a sea of green!

(Rowdies should sponsor a scavenger hunt.  Free pizza and beer to whoever can find and capture an Eastern fan).

Careful NW, don't get confused by the green and grab an early St. Patrick's Day reveler.  They start partying early in Cleveland.

You can tell we've worked on beating the zone by positioning on offense. It just looks like it doesn't come natural for the players and they're hesitating. Keep hitting the 3s will hide that shortfall.

Edited by LZIp

11 minutes ago, LZIp said:

You can tell we've worked on beating the zone by positioning on offense. It just looks like it doesn't come natural for the players and they're hesitating. Keep hitting the 3s will hide that shortfall.

Making those threes eventually makes them come out and that loosens up the middle.

• Like 1