Assistant Coach position

23 minutes ago, fknbuflobo said:

Soccer Coach?  Forget that!  I’m going to be President!  I got MAD executive skills!

You would be light years better than Scarborough.....!!!!!

and if you promise to get rid of the American gridiron team....you have my vote for UA president

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZipsVoice said:

I think if you look at the posting for the job, it's been up for like a year....

You might want to clear your cache.

I'm with TennZip...I don't see a posting for Men's Soccer. There's only a Women's Soccer Assistant that shows up on the site for me.

38 minutes ago, Zip_ME87 said:

You might want to clear your cache.

I'm with TennZip...I don't see a posting for Men's Soccer. There's only a Women's Soccer Assistant that shows up on the site for me.

I see job 10718 Assistant men's soccer coach, with the title of the page being "Status of job opening positions as of March 29,2018. http://www.uakron.edu/hr/docs/eobstatus.pdf

• Thanks 1

Thanks Steve1982. I was wondering the same as TennZip when this thread was first started. Zips Mens Soccer has been missing that one position since the Scar... I think Soccer Operations.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that the coaching position that was posted was Ger Coppinger’s. I understand that since his Visa had to be renewed, the position had to be posted. Great news...he is staying. 

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It is immigration law. When you have a foreign employee, you have to post their position and prove to the department of labor that none of the American applicants are qualified to do the job and petition them to issue your non-American employee a visa. 

• Thanks 1