Game 1—@Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dr Z

Yeah, I am guessing Moos is putting on a show for their fan base, who did not believe we should be paid, and will quietly pay us in full after it has died down. They went ahead and found an FCS team after their program started in the dumpster and we beat NU. They are quietly realizing that cancelation may have very well saved them further embarrassment.

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 1:12 PM, Cykron said:

Such a delusional fan base.  They think just bringing in a new coach will change everything back to what it used to be.  I've got news for you.  The players for them now aren't as good as they were before.  Looking forward to the wake-up call that will come from the Zips.  

P.S.  Each time you score, listen for the roar of approval that will come westward from Ames.  

Further proof of the accuracy of my August 13th post about Nebraska's delusional fan base.  

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/college/index.ssf/2018/09/nebraska_shuns_akron_zips_to_p.html

Scott Frost, first-year coach for the now 0-2 Huskers, said the December date was bad considering Nebraska expected to be playing in the Big Ten championship game.

Williams sees it differently.

"They didn't want to compete at our level,'' he said.

Love this

With Nebraska out of the picture, anyone know of any attempt to set up an end of season "if needed for eligibility" game with any other team that has had a game cancelled? I imagine there are a number of teams that are a game short after the hurricane came through a couple of weeks ago? East Carolina or Coastal Carolina maybe?

Nebraska down 3 scores at home vs. Purdon't. Their excuse to schedule Bethune Cookman right after we beat Northwestern/they lost to Troy because they expect to playing in the B1G championship game looks funnier than ever right now. Bethune Cookman may very well be their only win on the season. :rofl::wave:

• Like 2