Game 1—@Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dr Z

21 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

I think O'Leary should have been cut, honestly. But, I doubt Fitschen will be much better on FGs, unfortunately. Gasser may be kicking by game 3. Fitschen has the best leg for kick offs, from what I understand. He spent last year injured, from what I remmeber. Also, being ranked only #54 for Chris Sailer is not that impressive. #54 for Kohls would be more respectable. I am not saying he will be bad or horrible, but he was available, late, the summer he graduated and if he would have been a better prospect, he would not have been. I hope he is much better than I expect, because the FGs and kick offs have been horrible.

Kicking shouldn’t be an issue,why don’t they ask the soccer coach for some legs? Or at least some insight,Akron has some of the best kicking in college.

Hey Mr.Soccer coach you gota minute we need some help over here?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Anyone up for peeing in their Friday Flakes?

It would be nice to completely ruin their "Scott Frost Coronation Ceremony" (are they even playing a game?) Saturday night. 

While the Zips may try to pee in the Husker's Friday Flakes, I'm afraid they will will forget to open their flies before commencing the relief process. 

Go Zips.

5 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

While the Zips may try to pee in the Husker's Friday Flakes, I'm afraid they will will forget to open their flies before commencing the relief process. 

Go Zips.

Last year’s Husker team gave up 50 points four times last season. Frost can’t turn that around in one season. I say the Zips cover.

9 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Immediately following the opening kickoff (Zips boomed it into the back of the end zone), there is a weather delay. 

Fitschen's leg on display. We haven't seen them go through the end zone much, in a while.

TB's locker room talk on Fox was cool to watch. It is not something we normally get to observe. Brando giving TB lots of love, tonight. 

• Like 2