Cayman Islands Hoops Classic

zippy5

13 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

Clemson is ranked and is a very talented team, but looking at their schedule I'm not that impressed. They've played 3 bottom feeders and they haven't pounded them like you'd expect a top 25 team to do. Sam Houston State is 2-3 and was only down 2 heading into half-time. Hopefully Akron finds a way to hang around and puts itself in a position to have an opportunity to win late.

image.png

Clemson fans are looking at our season and saying  "They were only up 2 at half on Cedarville" 

3 minutes ago, ewbrooman1 said:

If it is it takes too long to clear. I don't have this problem with any of the other sports feeds.

Sorry ewbrooman ... lame joke on my part i.e. harvesting personal data without your knowledge.

Have you tried accessing Facebook from a different platform (laptop, TV, tablet, etc.)?

2 minutes ago, GoZips88 said:

Sorry ewbrooman ... lame joke on my part i.e. harvesting personal data without your knowledge.

Have you tried accessing Facebook from a different platform (laptop, TV, tablet, etc.)?

Thought you meant it was slow collecting the feed, like buffering. :)Trying now to just watch on laptop without casting to TV. Tried casting from phone and laptop.