Friendly Zips Wager

Balsy

I thought I'd put this out there (and moderators feel free to change this to off-topic) but who's up for a Friendly ZN.O wager for the 2018 season?  I thought it was kinda fun last year to make a little wager against each other for Z-Fund's benefit.  Anyone game for this season?

3 hours ago, Balsy said:

I thought I'd put this out there (and moderators feel free to change this to off-topic) but who's up for a Friendly ZN.O wager for the 2018 season?  I thought it was kinda fun last year to make a little wager against each other for Z-Fund's benefit.  Anyone game for this season?

I'm game.

I'll bet 1,000 Yen that Akron scores more points in the first quarter than any other quarter this year.

I'll bet 1,000 Sri Lankan rupees that the Zips miss more than one PAT this season.

1 hour ago, Zipmeister said:

I'm game.

I'll bet 1,000 Yen that Akron scores more points in the first quarter than any other quarter this year.

I'll bet 1,000 Sri Lankan rupees that the Zips miss more than one PAT this season.

Soooo roughly $10, and $7 respectively? :lol: