2nd exhibition game - CSU (Sinisa in the house !!)

https://gozips.com/news/2018/8/12/mens-soccer-akron-continues-exhibition-campaign-hosting-cleveland-state.aspx

Entering his second season as head coach at Cleveland State, Kirk Harwat was named the 2002 Mid-American Conference Newcomer of the Year and twice earned first-team All-MAC honors.

A two-time All-America honoree and 2006 MAC Player of the Year, Sinisa Ubiparipovic starred for the Zips for three seasons (2004-06) and was named a first-team All-MAC selection as a junior and senior.

OK.

I would like to try out this line-up.

This is not the lineup that I predict; this is the one I would try (with my limited knowledge and experience).

http://football-formation.com/lineup/68947/Akron-Zips-8-13-18

formation.png Create your own lineup at football-formation.com

Edited by fknbuflobo
  • Like 2

Thank you for being brave and submitting these proposed line ups....right back could be the hardest position to fill on the team

if I remember correctly, Nate was recruited as a forward...but he really developed into a very good right back.

Daniel Strachan is going to be great for this team.....Whether it is as a right back, center back or def. holding midfielder...I am not smart enough to say

Sammy Tojaga is another player that can fill multiple spots in the 11

Interesting starting backline last night. I think I'd like to see Daniel Strachan at holding mid. Perhaps I'd tweak your proposed lineup @buflobo to:

9 David Egbo

12 Colin Biros --------------- 10 Marco Micaletto ---------------  15 Braden Petno

6 Skye Harter --------------------------------------   25 Daniel Strachen

5 Leonard Sohn  -------  4 Marco Milanese -------  3 Carlo Ritaccio ------- 14 Diogo Pacheco

1 Ben Lundt

Diogo Pacheco needs to be on the pitch.  I am now certain of it.  At whose expense?  I am not as sure about that.  But Pacheco has earned a look among the first XI.

Edited by fknbuflobo
  • Like 1

Maybe I am just missing the World’s most obnoxiously surly fly-weight, Stuart Holthusen.  But freshman Ivan Nikolic #18 sure does remind me of someone.  The same moves, the same body language, the sneer.  Pure Forward.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fknbuflobo said:

Diogo Pacheco needs to be on the pitch.  I am now certain of it.  At whose expense?  I am not as are sure about that.  But Pacheco has earned a look among the first XI.