3rd Exhibition game - IU at University of St Francis, Ft Wayne IN

Freshmen Milanese and Ritaccio had better sort their shite out!  Sloppy play at CB vs. Hoosiers will result in 3-0 drilling.  Should that happen, watch for Strachan to move back to CB, and one (both?) of those two to the bench.  

As a player, if you like gambling, do not choose Center Back as your position.  Hardest position in the sport, imo.  No room for error.

Edited by fknbuflobo
  • Like 1

https://iuhoosiers.com/news/2018/8/15/mens-soccer-no-2-indiana-drops-1-0-decision-to-no-6-louisville-in-exhibition-match.aspx

this is a writeup on their exhibition against Louisville.

I can't see from their schedule...that there will be live stats..

However, the article has a link to the IU soccer twitter account...and it looks like IU soccer twitter was updated very frequently during the game against Louisville.

I am certain...that Akron will not be sending the soccer SID to Ft. Wayne

Hoosier GK Trey Muse is regarded by most as best in the NCAA, if not the country as a whole.  He is a likely future USMNT.

https://iuhoosiers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=9764

I have not yet connected these dots, but it is probable that Zips' GK Tor Saunders knows Trey Muse from them both playing in Sounders youth programs.

• Thanks 1

EZ was in at times in both halves. The video has footage from both the first and second half...mostly second. Notice the GK's at different ends of the pitch.

I saw Ritaccio and the IU player go up for a ball. I did not see an elbow to the head. I heard the ref tell Carlo he had been doing "it" all night and had enough. Straight red was unwarranted. Should have been a yellow at most. With that said, there was 5-6 minutes remaining. Our young team played well through the adversity of being down a man.