Game 2—Morgan State

Dr Z

Saturday, Sept. 8, at 3:30 p.m. 

Watch on ESPN+  with Jonathan Yardley (play-by-play) and Tyoka Jackson (analyst) calling the game.

Radio: 1350 AM (WARF) Akron, 1420 WHK Cleveland, 1440 WHKZ Warren with Steve French calling the action, Brad Detwiler providing analysis.

Free audio stream is available at SportsRadio1350.com, iHeart Radio, and TuneIn.com/Akron Zips.

• Dr Z changed the title to Game 2—Morgan State

Can't believe we just started this thread. Lol.

Morgan State was on tv last weekend.  They looked awful.  They were taken to the woodshed by Towson 36-10 & the game wasn't even that close.

I just hope we get out of this game without any injuries.  

I'm bringing a group of 15.  So I'm praying for NO rain.

Go Zips!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr Z said:

Free audio stream is available at SportsRadio1350.com, iHeart Radio, and TuneIn.com/Akron Zips.

The Tunein app is great for listening to games all around the country if your on the go. 

I also recommend "The Score" app. The app gives you an easy view of all the scores, tv channels and betting lines for all the games. They also attach any AP articles to the game threads as well as a tab for social media for both teams. I usually have multiple screens up watching games. I use The Score app to watch for close games in the 4th and with the ease of the app i know what channel or stream to turn one of the extra tvs to. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ZachTheZip said:

Football is finally back! Hopefully we can put this away early and keep the playcalling simple today.

I expect our D to dominate. Looking forward to seeing Brady. Curious to see our whole offense. Development of Kato, stable of RBs, new faces on the line, and the revamped WR unit. Hopefully we are in a position to get Alex some PT as well.

• Like 1