2019 Zips Men's Soccer Recruiting

2019 Recruit Bradley Chick starting for the young Socceroos in the AFF U18 Championship2019 semifinal today. 

Edited by Zip_ME87

14 minutes ago, Zip_ME87 said:

With a 2-1 win over Myanmar, the young Socceroos are into the final vs Malaysia. I believe Bradley Chick played the full 90'.

Unfortunately, his arrival at Akron is delayed, but I love that he's getting big game experience. 

Semifinal

https://www.socceroos.com.au/news/australia-book-aff-u-18-championship-final-ticket-late-turnaround

...Australian goalkeeper Noah Paul James made a fine save from Aung Ko Oo's effort early on, while Bradley Chick made Myanmar gloveman Pyae Phyo Thu stretch in response.

Gary van Egmond’s team had work to do when La Min Htwe slid the Asian Lions into an 18th-minute lead following a lightning-quick counter attack at Binh Duong Stadium in Vietnam. ...

Final

https://dailyfootballshow.com/young-socceroos-avenge-earlier-defeat-to-win-aff-u18-championship/

...Sliding the ball in behind the Malaysian defence as Australia launched a rare second-half foray forward, second-half substitute Bradley Chick perfectly picked out the run of Brook and sprung the Adelaide United prospect in on goal

One-on-one with Sikh Azman, Brook looked odds on to score but could only find the side netting with his effort.

Nonetheless, in a cruel twist of fate for the Malaysians, Sikh Azman – who had required treatment numerous times throughout the contest – suffered an injury as he got down to cover the net and was carried off on a stretcher.

Ice cold and called into action, backup Mohd Fadhil had little chance just minutes later when Brook, gifted a second chance after being played through by Louis D’Arrigo, hammered an effort inside the near post to give Australia the lead. ...

• Like 1

I've met all of our 2019 Men's Soccer Zips who have made their way to Akron thus far. I hope to meet Bradley Chick this Friday.

Go Zips!!!

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Like 3