Game 6—@Buffalo Bulls

Dr Z

1 minute ago, zippyfan34 said:

The only thing I can think of is before his heel came down maybe they said he had possession and wasn’t yet out of bounds.  Tough to swallow.

That's not how it works though. They're telling us the heel didn't come down out.. perhaps it didn't and they had a better angle but sure didn't look conclusive to me that it was in.

5 minutes ago, zvillezip said:

Getting screwed. Zips gotta use that to fuel their hate fire.

Based on Kato's body language after that failed 3rd down attempt, I'm not liking our odds of a fire even getting lit, let alone fueled. 

This offense is very, very hard to watch. And that's putting it nicely. Our outstanding defense is being wasted each week aside from Northwestern - also won by our defense. 

Edited by Let'sGoZips94
  • Like 1

Somewhat fortunate to only allow 10 with as much as Jackson has made happen with his feet. 1 rushing yard before today so I don't think we were anticipating that. Hopefully we see some adjustments to contain in the 2nd half and shut them down. Offense needs to find something though

• Like 1

Last 2 endzone throws by Kato could have, arguably, should have been caught. 10-6 is not bad considering the offense. Agree with Captain, defense in the field too much. 

Need to see some tosses to Stewart and Wolfley to allow Williams to get open. I might even try to get Van Edwards in space on short passes.