Notre Dame game cancelled

Although they couldn't help the weather/scheduling issue, it would be a nice gesture on Notre Dame's part if they agreed to play Zips Men's Soccer in the near future at First Energy Stadium - Cub Cadet Field. Always a pleasure to have high caliber programs play at UA.

UIC (currently #24 in Gaucho Dan's RPI rankings) has matches on October 20th and 27th. Perhaps they would consider scheduling the Zips for October 23rd. Not much further than Notre Dame. We could face former Zip Jesus Perez.

4 hours ago, Zip_ME87 said:

UIC (currently #24 in Gaucho Dan's RPI rankings) has matches on October 20th and 27th. Perhaps they would consider scheduling the Zips for October 23rd. Not much further than Notre Dame. We could face former Zip Jesus Perez.

Stellar ? idea!!  Hope somebody is reading this!

20 hours ago, Zip_ME87 said:

Although they couldn't help the weather/scheduling issue, it would be a nice gesture on Notre Dame's part if they agreed to play Zips Men's Soccer in the near future at First Energy Stadium - Cub Cadet Field. Always a pleasure to have high caliber programs play at UA.

The ACC giveth and the ACC taketh away...

• Sad 1

On 10/10/2018 at 2:09 PM, Zip_ME87 said:

I don't know what the rules are on # of games you can play but both us and UIC had 17 games scheduled.  I just checked Western Michigan and they have 18 games so that shouldn't be an issue.  Let's get this scheduled per Zip_ME87's suggestion!

• Like 1