Three For Thursday [Zips @Bulls]

Dr Z

Buffalo   

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've already voiced my opinion that we're going to get swamped.  by at least 21 points.  I calmed down and thought about it, especially after getting a sad emogi on my comment, but I just keep reliving the Miami second half and can't change my mind.  I think the D will try hard to get to Tyree, and I think the whole team will try hard to win, but I just don't see a runnung game, nor a consistent game plan on offense, and I think Kato's first instinct is to run the ball when there is even a little breakdown in the pocket.  I truly hope I'm wrong, not trying to rip these fine young men, but ZippyRulz is right....

Buffalo and Akron is almost always a good game. It seems the home team wins, however, but I could not vote for Buffalo. I expect their QB to have a big day, but maybe Kato will as well (we need him to in order to win). I also have a sneaky feeling we may see Sands (based on his performance last year against the Bulls) and White more at running back in this game. 

Edited by UA1987

4 hours ago, Dr Z said:

I hope Deltron is able to get some carries this week. He was dressed last week, but I'm not sure he was available to play. Not that this is an accurate injury list, but he doesn't appear on it. I wish someone asked about him during the press conference this week. 

He was our leading rusher against the Bulls last year. 7 carries for 70 yards.