Game 1—Cedarville Yellow Jackets

Dr Z

On 10/25/2018 at 4:55 PM, jjackson123 said:

Even though the game is at Akron... They do have a sweet court (and a beautiful campus)

mbk_callan_01.jpg

I visited there a couple of times.   Cedarville was recruiting me for baseball.  Instead I ended up going to Malone for ball, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Cedarville.  

Edited by Blue & Gold

7 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

I visited there a couple of times.   Cedarville was recruiting me for baseball.  Instead I ended up going to Malone for ball, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Cedarville.  

Their gym looks bigger than Bowling Green's!  :lol:

On 10/27/2018 at 9:18 AM, Blue & Gold said:

Did the folks at Cedarville get around to asking you to sign a paper stating that you believed the Earth is only a few thousand years old?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve1982 said:

Everyone, we get Cedarville while Texas Southern plays their "pay me" schedule. Which one would you rather have? https://tsusports.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

Baylor, Gonzaga, Iowa State, San Diego State is quite a start to the year.

We have a lot of new guys playing together. I will probably just end up watching the 1st half from home before moving on to do other things, but I have no problem with them scheduling an easy game out the gate to help players build some confidence playing together. There are plenty of tests in the OOC schedule.

1 minute ago, kreed5120 said:

Some of us (points at me) procrastinated and were late ordering our season tickets this year so don't mind UA is late sending them out this year (like they are every year).

I just ordered mine today. I'm actually a tad upset with the ticket office. I called yesterday 3 seprerate times and couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. I waited on hold for over an hour. I finally left a message and they called me back today. Last year I got a family pack 4 tickets for $210. I saw the same price advertised on gozips.com within the coaches vs cancer article. And today they wouldn't give me that price. They claimed it was a typo. They said a $210 package has never existed. They looked at my sales history and confirmed that last year I only paid $210. They also said the were going to correct the price from the article on the website.