Game 10—@Eastern Michigan Eagles

Dr Z

2 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

WE have seen a lot of bad ref calls.  That unsportsmanlike call was probably the worse.  Player just frustrated.  No reason to throw that flag!

Agree BUT knowing how bad refs are AND that they're watching for anything and everything, N-O reason to slam a football into the turf. 

4 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

WE have seen a lot of bad ref calls.  That unsportsmanlike call was probably the worse.  Player just frustrated.  No reason to throw that flag!

Yes and no. On the one hand, I agree, no harm, no foul. On the other hand, I do think it helps keep players in check. Bell does not have a great on or off of the field history of controlling his temper.

Thank GOD we're only a couple of hours away from a reset with Akron basketball with soccer following tomorrow. Sad that Milwee and Co couldn't come up with something closer to pitch-and-catch for YAC to help Ramart stay out of trouble and stand a better chance at success.

Standing firm that Milwee blows and needs to go. May be taking the whole staff with him. What say you Mr. Williams?

Edited by GoZips88
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, zipsoutsider said:

Nothing more painful than watching a new QB learning, the hard way. Tommy and Kato both have seen games like this.

Agreed.  I remember Kato’s game after his big debut vs. OU...guess I was wrong about Alex being ready...