MAC Hoops 18-19

zippy5

I'd much rather host OU over Ball State the 1st round. I actually feel Ball State has talent, but for whatever reason has been underachieving all season. For the 2nd round, I'd obviously like to stay on opposite side of bracket as UB. Between the other 4 teams (UT, BG, CMU, and Kent) contending for the 2-5 seeds, the only team I wouldn't like to face in the 2nd round is Toledo. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JimmieJ48 said:

I found this link conference tournament bracket generator. Thought I'd share it in case anyone wanted to play around with it. 

http://bball.notnothing.net/mac.php?sport=mbb

Good news - I haven't been able to run a scenario where the Zips lose any tiebreakers for the fourth seed if they finish 10-8. Bad news - if either KSU or CMU wins two of their final three,  the fourth seed possibility is non-existent.  Edit - I found one -  Akron, CMU, Miami and EMU all finish 10-8, Akron loses the four seed to CMU. 

Edited by MDZip
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Haven't seen anything yet.  If all else fails, I may just mug NWAkron and steal his tickets.  I have to find my ski mask and lead pipe just in case. 

I called the MAC, but got the voicemail of the person they forwarded me to. Rather than play phone tag, I sent the guy an email. I'll let you guys know if/when they respond.

40 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Haven't seen anything yet.  If all else fails, I may just mug NWAkron and steal his tickets.  I have to find my ski mask and lead pipe just in case. 

Just ran at him with a TShirt Cannon. As he turns to run away, he'll drop the tickets. Less messy. 

@NWAkron :wave:

• Sad 2