NCAA Tournament

1 minute ago, GoZips88 said:

My NCAA.com 'tracker' is stuck at the 38' mark. I'm heading down to the telegraph office to see if I can have the office in Hamilton, NY provide me with an update.

same here on the live stats

the mcgrath kid....that is tweeting for syracuse tv (citrus tv) told about the zips goal about 3-4 minutes before live stats

cusemsoc twitter is god awful....only tells when syracuse does something

at one point, zips had 5 straight shots and syracuse guy only tweeted about some orange player sprinting down the field

big ten looking strong

indiana routed connecticut 4-0

maryland leads NC state 2-0 at 88:37

virginia leads furman 2-0 at 86;10

w. virginia and georgetown scoreless at half

5 hours ago, TennZip said:

since there is no live streaming, it would be very nice if the Akron soccer Sports Info person would tweet more often ...than just at halftime and at the end of the game....

However, we have learned to expect very little from the Akron soccer sports info person

https://gozips.com/news/2018/11/17/mens-soccer-zips-set-for-ncaa-tournament-second-round-match-against-syracuse.aspx

1 hour ago, ZipsVoice said:

I knew that somehow there would be someone or more who could find blame in the UA Admin for this....it's got to be OUR fault somewhere along the line....!  How DARE they allow Syracuse to not live stream this game!!!!!  :rofl:

@ZipsVoice not sure how you read that as someone faulting the UA Admin for no stream. Just asking for a few more updates from the match. It's a shame that there are fans out here who care enough to want to be informed. 

• Like 1