NCAA Tournament

2 hours ago, TennZip said:

I am glad that to see that Stu Parry is mentioned in this article.  Stu Parry is a gigantic reason that soccer has been so important for this university.

Thank you, Stu Parry.

Thank you for this! I was sitting with Stu and his wife at the game on Friday. I had no idea that he was a former coach and so important to Akron soccer! Wow. What a privilege.

42 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

I just hope we're not overly confident.  This board has a much different vibe than it did before the 2010 NC game.  Futbol is a cruel f-ing game.  I'm still sitting here with butterflies in my stomach.

Go Zips!

This will be one heck of a battle....Zips are playing so well...

but so are the Terrapins...no goals allowed....in 4 tourney games

Futbol.......can indeed be cruel..but I have a feeling that Marcel Zajac magic and skill will be the difference tonight ....Go, zips !!!!

44 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

I just hope we're not overly confident.  This board has a much different vibe than it did before the 2010 NC game.  Futbol is a cruel f-ing game.  I'm still sitting here with butterflies in my stomach.

Go Zips!

Ugh.  More confident than I am when the men's basketball team is playing for the MAC championship.  But that's not saying much.   Both these teams are hot and in stride.   Quite realistic about this 

https://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/stations/espn3

I am sure that there are many people around the country watching the game on ESPNU

I would hope that ESPNU would cover the trophy presentation.  However, they have fla. state vs. Uconn basketball scheduled at 9.

as a heads up (if ESPNU cuts away to basketball)....ESPN3 will also broadcast the game and ESPN3 will cover the trophy presentation.

Proud of this zips team....no matter what happens tonight....They have had an amazing year to be proud of

Sunday, Dec 9

8:00p - Curling - 2018 Home Hardware Canada Cup (Men's Final)

8:00p - Men's College Soccer - Akron vs. Maryland (Final)

10:00p - Men's College Soccer - NCAA Men's Soccer Tournament - Trophy Presentation

• Like 1