Game 12—@Ohio Bobcats

Dr Z

47 minutes ago, Lee Adams said:

OU will have a few extra days to prepare and rest. They will be playing at home. They MAY be playing to win the division(if UB loses). And have to figure they might have a little revenge in mind for last season's loss. OU is a really good MAC team. They are significantly better than the Zips at this point.

And they are 5-0 at home this year, it’s an uphill battle 

I put the odds of Buffalo losing to 2-8 BGSU on 9 days rest at about 1% odds. That being said, for whatever reason we seem to play well against OU. Two years ago we went down to Athens with a WR as our QB and nearly pulled off the upset. Last year we beat OU at home and in my opinion they were the better team than us. I don't think we'll win, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're in a position to win it late. 

Edited by kreed5120

45 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

Two years ago we went down to Athens with a WR as our QB and nearly pulled off the upset.

Would have pulled off the upset if one of the best WR's in Zips history -JoJo Natson - didn't drop a last-second desperation pass in the end zone which hit him right between the numbers.  Only pass I think he dropped all year.  Lol.

4 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

Would have pulled off the upset if one of the best WR's in Zips history -JoJo Natson - didn't drop a last-second desperation pass in the end zone which hit him right between the numbers.  Only pass I think he dropped all year.  Lol.

Which goes to show you how important it is for the QB and receivers to have reps together.

1st series, 3rd-and-1 and Edwards never stood a chance on the hand-off. Ohio correctly hedged their bets on 'same old, same old.'

OU - hot knife thru butter on their first series. Wow. May be heading out with headphones to get more yard work done than I anticipated.

Edited by GoZips88