Game 11—Bowling Green Falcons

Dr Z

Overall, I feel most the criticism is directed towards the coaches and team as a whole. I've never been one to point fingers at individual players and I feel the rest of this board is mostly the same way. These are 19-20 year old kids who are playing for the love of the game and for a scholarship valued around ~30k per year. People need to remember that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

Takes a lot of guts for a parent to come here, knowing people are going to be taking swipes at your kid.

That comment is simply untrue, and it bothers me that you would post it. The people posting on this site have kept comments towards the players above-board. That is one thing that separates our site from other fan forums. 

Even the comments regarding the coaching staff (Bowden/Milwee) have been very measured. Your hypersensitivity to the topic doesn't make it otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

That comment is simply untrue, and it bothers me that you would post it. The people posting on this site have kept comments towards the players above-board. That is one thing that separates our site from other fan forums. 

Even the comments regarding the coaching staff (Bowden/Milwee) have been very measured. Your hypersensitivity to the topic doesn't make it otherwise.

There were a few digs at Alex. They may have been deleted, but in real time, they were there.

How do we know how to figure the Zips?  Don't know for sure who will be at QB. They could come out and actually try to run the all day(please do it) and run up 200 yards on the ground. 

The defense could create havoc,turn BG over multiple times and win the game. They could continue with the same type of offensive game planning that we have seen all season. They could have a back-up QB who 'finds his footing' so to speak and LEADS the offense.  OR they could have read some of 'the handwriting on the wall' about the season and come out flat. The back-up QB could be put in a bad position again and have another bad game. The starter could come back and not be physically ready to play. 
Obviously, we hope they show up ready to play and salvage something out of this.

Who knows?