Possible Candidates

LoyalZIP

I was also pulling for Kehres to get serious consideration for our opening. Perhaps he will get it in the next round, whenever that will be. Hopefully Arth turns it around and stays a long time with many successful seasons. But I feel he has to show me first. Nonetheless while he is our coach I wish him uber success.

UMU Football is still much better than the crap poor job done by our AD and his top assistant finding someone qualified to run our D1 Program. I’m hopeful that Arth will do something given UA can not afford another change anytime soon. I will not hold me breath, though, given what I’ve seen thus far. Looks too much like 2010/11 Deja Vu. 

By the way, UMU came closer to beating the eventual D-3 Champion than any other team in the playoffs. 52-59 loss. Fun game. North Central College in Naperville IL (not far from our NIU buddies) looking like the newest D-3 powerhouse crushed one of UMU’s usual rivals in the Stagg Bowl. 

On 1/13/2020 at 7:53 PM, zippypitt said:

That is one shallow grave my friend...Larry is AD through June.

Even more reason for surprise that he left.  May have seen the writing on the wall.  Still hard to imagine Mount Union without a Kehres.