Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ham

Frank SoSh*tty

Recommended Posts

Being a diehard, I watched the OU game to the bitter end.  I couldn't believe they didn't take a knee for the last play of the game.  I hope all of our underclassmen remember those 7 points.  Even more, I hope they have a chance to return the favor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ham said:

Being a diehard, I watched the OU game to the bitter end.  I couldn't believe they didn't take a knee for the last play of the game.  I hope all of our underclassmen remember those 7 points.  Even more, I hope they have a chance to return the favor.

 

I think that might've been for us destroying their season last year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jupitertoo said:

Solich explained afterward, including to TB, that the last score was to retain OU's total points leadership over Toledo...as a means to get a better bowl bid.

 

 

Yeah everyone knows bowls look at total points when making their picks. He can f off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jupitertoo said:

Solich explained afterward, including to TB, that the last score was to retain OU's total points leadership over Toledo...as a means to get a better bowl bid.

 

 

I don't have any problem with this at all. It's up to us to stop them from scoring. If we can't, we suffer the consequences.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 72 Roo said:

I don't have any problem with this at all. It's up to us to stop them from scoring. If we can't, we suffer the consequences.

I agree.  It's a rivalry game.  I have no problem that they rubbed it in.  I actually kind of like it; just serves to make me look forward even more to next year's game.

 

I also have no problem that it pisses us off.  It should.  Like I said, it's a rivalry.

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 72 Roo said:

I don't have any problem with this at all. It's up to us to stop them from scoring. If we can't, we suffer the consequences.

 

I originally thought their actions were a bit "classless" (a word I'm getting annoyed of hearing after the Browns butt whooping of the Bengals), but then realized it's our job to stop them. I still don't like it and hope the team remembers it next year, but ultimately I don't blame them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×