Terry's next endeavor

ZippyRulz

2 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

Congrats!  He looks good. His OC better not be Milwe.

The litmus test to determine how many marbles Terry has left will be if he hires that idiot as his OC.

I continue to believe that Terry would still be Akron's coach if he had the balls to can the worlds' least imaginative human being.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, zippy5 said:

Good. Maybe some of the people still clinging to him can follow him to Louisiana

I hope one of the old band that he brings on board is Milwee as his OC. In which case I want to play them as soon as possible because we already know all three plays he runs. Rumor has it Milwee has grown professionally since leaving UA and isp to four plays.

20 hours ago, zzx said:

Because the timing wasn't quite right? You mean because you were still in the middle of your contract with Akron? Geezus, that's some balls on ULM's part. But if we had lost Terry to ULM at that point we might as well have torn down the program right then - until waiting for three years later. ?

I've been in their stadium - think Kent or Ball State only worse. And if you think we don't have a lot of history winning check out ULM. Their biggest claims to fame are the immortal QB's Bubby Brister and Stan Humphries. Terry certainly has his work cut out for him.

Congrats to Terry. I think he has a unique ability to rebuild programs so ULM may be a great fit for him. I always liked Terry. The one thing about him that stood out to me was that he genuinely wanted to be in Akron. Unfortunately another thing also stood out to me which was he could not make necessary changes in his staff that would have kept the program growing. Milwee was obviously out of his depth, but so were others. I supported releaving him of his duties as HC, but I'll always like the guy. 

• Like 4