Terry's next endeavor

ZippyRulz

17 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

Looks like Butch Jones will hire Milwee as OC.

Sources: Butch Jones making key move for OC

I wish AJ luck. I would guess he learned some things being on Nick Saban's staff for two years. He's young enough to progress.

Hell, if Rob Ryan, Greg Williams and Adam Gase can continually get jobs in football, why not AJ!?!? I'll tune into a game next year to see what he has learned. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 12:36 PM, MDZip said:

I've been in their stadium - think Kent or Ball State only worse. And if you think we don't have a lot of history winning check out ULM. Their biggest claims to fame are the immortal QB's Bubby Brister and Stan Humphries. Terry certainly has his work cut out for him.

How is this job tougher than what he faced at Akron?

10 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

How is this job tougher than what he faced at Akron?

Akron has much more going for it than Monroe. Nicer campus. More for a young guy to do socially. Better football facilities. The list is a mile long. 

I would fake a job related injury and go on disability and live in Akron before taking a job in Monroe. 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, GP1 said:

Akron has much more going for it than Monroe. Nicer campus. More for a young guy to do socially. Better football facilities. The list is a mile long. 

I would fake a job related injury and go on disability and live in Akron before taking a job in Monroe. 

What kind of job related injury would be best for the grate one to fake?

8 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

What kind of job related injury would be best for the grate one to fake?

I don't know, but it would be so disgusting that even Dr. Pimple Popper wouldn't want to inspect it. The doctor would just sign the form.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:26 AM, Dr Z said:

I wish AJ luck. I would guess he learned some things being on Nick Saban's staff for two years. He's young enough to progress.

Hell, if Rob Ryan, Greg Williams and Adam Gase can continually get jobs in football, why not AJ!?!? I'll tune into a game next year to see what he has learned. 

https://www.ktlo.com/2020/12/28/arkansas-state-names-milwee-offensive-coordinator/

This piece has a remarkably detailed recap of recent Zips history.

• Like 1

Damn! I was hoping Milwee would get the job and then we would schedule them for a sure W. Terry may realize he made a mistake once before and never corrected it by removing Milwee.

16 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

Reports are surfacing that Roch Rodriguez will be TB's OC.

According to Ole Miss football website:

"Rich Rodriguez, considered one of the top offensive minds in college football"

"Rodriguez served as offensive coordinator and associate head coach for Tommy Bowden at Clemson in 1999 and 2000"

Edited by zzx
  • Like 1

LOL are we seriously still talking down on the past coaching staff? Have you watched any of the games in the last two years? AJ may have not been the greatest OC but he sure did show some potential at times and helped win a fair amount of games. Our OC now is terrible and not even sure if he even contributed in the BG win. Our passing game was still embarrassing.

Still hopeful for our future