Terry's next endeavor

ZippyRulz

1 hour ago, Section210Zip said:

I didn't know where else to put this but a name in this article made me throw up a little in my mouth. 

Rest In Peace the career of Arch Manning. It was over before it got started. Pack away that NIL $

https://www.yahoo.com/news/explaining-5-star-qb-arch-212558870.html

I went to his bio on the Longhorns web site and all it talks about is Akron, Akron, Akron.

How did we lose this guy; he was the best thing since buttered bread.

Destined for Greatness

Edited by Zipmeister

Just goes to show that Texas is not as smart as they think they are. Thank God he's gone, but damnit now that you have raised the ghost of Milwee past I'm going to have terror dreams tonight just thinking about the time he was here. 

• Thanks 1

ESPN's Pete Thamel quoting Nelson Stewart, Arch Manning's high school coach:

"Stewart also told ESPN that Texas QB coach A.J. Milwee was a huge part of the recruitment. "I think I’ve talked to A.J. Milwee more than my wife the last two years." He joked that Milwee was around so much Milwee turned the light on in the Isidore Newman weight room at 7 a.m."

1 hour ago, Z.I.P. said:

ESPN's Pete Thamel quoting Nelson Stewart, Arch Manning's high school coach:

"Stewart also told ESPN that Texas QB coach A.J. Milwee was a huge part of the recruitment. "I think I’ve talked to A.J. Milwee more than my wife the last two years." He joked that Milwee was around so much Milwee turned the light on in the Isidore Newman weight room at 7 a.m."

I always knew he was good for something. I never dreamed it was turning lights on.

Anyhow, I was skeptical so I obtained a recording of him doing so at the Isadore Newman weight room.

Because I can't post the recording, I will transcribe it here.

(sound of door opening, sound of someone tripping over a wastebasket and falling in the dark, sound of someone groaning as he fumbles for the light switch), "Yes" (must have found light switch), "Man, you're a good looking light switch." (slight pause) "Did that turn you on? (slight pause) "Darn, I thought sure that would do it. A little help, anyone?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1