Sign in to follow this  
clarkwgriswold

Game 9- Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons

36 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I just looed at the numbers and Banks is shooting over 40% from behind the arc. Roscoe is shooting 47% from behind the arc in a limited number of attempts as well. It would be nice for Roscoe to do whatever he needs to do to see more time on the floor. He's been a nice offensive spark at times for a team that has gone through a lot of stretches of not being able to buy a bucket

Though he's only 6'2" Rosco also does a nice job of attacking the basket.  He seems like the perfect 6th Man.

If the bar is March beyond MAC Tourney, this is a bad loss. Can't stand losing to teams like this. I recognize Groce is only in Year 2 of shaping the team the way he wants it but it doesn't change 'Losing to Fort Wayne SUCKS!' for me. Go Zips!

1 hour ago, Blue & Gold said:

Though he's only 6'2" Rosco also does a nice job of attacking the basket.  He seems like the perfect 6th Man.

This thing I like about him is he's effective, and consistent. You know what you're going to get from him night-in-night-out on both ends of the floor. The other guys have been up and down.

• Like 1