Sign in to follow this  
Zip_ME87

2019 Zips in Pro Leagues - Domestic and International

I am blatantly stealing this one from zip_ME87's twitter page

All 3 former Akron players for memphis...get mentioned in this long article

Does not sound like that Abdi had his best game...but he had to adjust due to an injury.  Abdi improved greatly during his time with Akron. Abdi will learn by playing and will be much better in the next match.

Sounds like Morgan made a good cross...that led to a goal by Adam.

At the end of the article....The writer is very complimentary of Adam

https://www.memphisflyer.com/memphis/901-fc-just-miss-out-in-new-jersey-thriller/Content?oid=20033708

Morgan Hackworth received a pass in the Red Bulls’ 18 and fizzed a low cross through the box which found its way to Duane Muckette, who would have been perfectly entitled to take a crack on goal. Instead, he played a first-time ball back into the center of the box to the elusive Adam Najem, who directed the ball into the net with his knee.

Quick Notes

*Adam Najem is truly a classy player. Whenever he has time on the ball, he makes things happen on the offensive side of the game. He moved well in the box to score early, and it was his reverse pass that sparked Memphis’ 29th hectic 29th minute sequence. Play needs to run through him to optimize 901 FC’s chances for victory. Look out for more of his link-up play with Muckette in the midfield.

• Like 2

Evan Bush had a few crraaazy stops vs. Crew.

• Like 1

https://www.localmemphis.com/news/local-news/901-fc-still-without-a-home-win/1979377081

Just two minutes later, 901 FC midfielder Adam Najem dished out perhaps the assist of the season to forward Duane Muckette who put Memphis up 2-1 in the 86th minute. Najem used his blazing speed to get to the Birmingham end line and when he found himself running out of room. Najem slid, tapped the ball along the end line to himself and found Muckette waiting to tap it in from close range.

• Like 1

not sure if this is a summer league or a pro league...

but I look at summer topic...as being for current zips

congrats to Ezana