Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Z

2019 Preseason

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Section210Zip said:

Should we read anything into the hoodie in this pic? 

Warren McCarty twitter

Not sure about 'reading in'. What I am thinking is that the new coach has no allegiances to anybody on the roster who doesn't perform up to HIS expectations. Thats from the QB on down.

Would imagine that some folks who started last season won't be this season. New sheriff, new deputies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lee Adams said:

Not sure about 'reading in'. What I am thinking is that the new coach has no allegiances to anybody on the roster who doesn't perform up to HIS expectations. Thats from the QB on down.

Would imagine that some folks who started last season won't be this season. New sheriff, new deputies.

I have NO idea what you all are talking about?  Who is the guy in the hoody?  Who is the guy from Samoa?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 7:35 PM, NWAkron said:

I have NO idea what you all are talking about?  Who is the guy in the hoody?  Who is the guy from Samoa?

Apparently this McCarty guy runs a football academy of some type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a leader in the secondary this year? Check. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see Robbie Kelly back for his senior season. We really could have used him last year when Kato went down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LZIp said:

Unsure what exactly this is, but...

 

 

 

 

Seriously, you have a player named "Boogie Knight?"  If that is a given name, I want to buy a drink for his parents.  Outstanding!   #1 seed in the best name tournament.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Cykron said:

Seriously, you have a player named "Boogie Knight?"

Oh Cy-Ko...it's better than "Bullfrog" if your old enough to remember the 3 Dog Night hit...his given name is Jeremiah!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

We really could have used him last year when Kato went down.

And why didn't we???? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

He was injured. 

Ohhh....sorry, didn't know that, I was ready to blame Milwee....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

Ohhh....sorry, didn't know that, I was ready to blame Milwee....

It's okay. Most everything could have been blamed on Milwee. I still blame him for almost everything, including Terry getting fired for being too stubborn to fire his ass.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blueandgold said:

It's okay. Most everything could have been blamed on Milwee. I still blame him for almost everything, including Terry getting fired for being too stubborn to fire his ass.

I have it on good authority that Mueller is set to interview Milwee. His impact went far beyond being an OC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZipsVoice said:

Oh Cy-Ko...it's better than "Bullfrog" if your old enough to remember the 3 Dog Night hit...his given name is Jeremiah!

 

 

Is his mother named Gladys?  And is there a student on campus today who has any idea of what we are talking about?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cykron said:

 

 

Seriously, you have a player named "Boogie Knight?"  If that is a given name, I want to buy a drink for his parents.  Outstanding!   #1 seed in the best name tournament.  

 

The Zips also have a Dirk Diggler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×