Sign in to follow this  
clarkwgriswold

Game 15. Central Michigan

4 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

Anyone else getting the "This event has not yet started" message on ESPN+ or is it just me?

I am able to watch on the internet.

Which ZN.o member is Groce? Clearly he views this board, because we've been going inside to Sayles and driving with our guards. 

I like this teams defense and the way they push the ball up the floor.  Poke with a put back.  He gives up a basket on defense but comes right back and scores.  I agree with the commentators, try to work the ball inside.  Most of our points have come on drives to the basket.  Utomi must be 0 for 5 on 3 pointers.  

Defense travels. Dating back to WMU, Great last 55 minutes (and counting) of D from the Zips.

That last run was the best sequence of b ball from this team.  Taking the ball to the hoop with our quickness and ability to finish at the hoop!!

Heck of a take by Jackson to end the half. 

Considering that I cannot remember our leading scorer Utomi scoring a basket, I think that it was a good half for the Zips.  I really like how we have taken the ball to the hoop and playing good defense.  Ivey is having another great game.  If Utomi can find his range in the 2nd half we will be looking strong.

Still shooting a lot of threes, but most of them were decent looks.  Just need to hit a few more of them.

3 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Those red cushioned seats look soooo comfortable. 

They probably don't have duct tape or anything on them. 🙄

• Sad 1

Utomi still missing 2 wide open 3 balls and no defense on the inbounds play.  This team did not come out ready to play defense after the half.

That finish by Banks was amazing.  Little room to work with and still was able to finish at the hoop.  Love to watch Cheese, Banks and Ivey finish at the basket.