Game 17- Eastern Michigan

clarkwgriswold

Before last nights game, I'm counting 9 DNPs this season for K-Lac. He wasn't going to get meaningful minutes this season. Him transferring now honestly is the best thing for him. He could waste a semester of eligibility picking up a few garbage minutes here or there or he can un-enroll and be immediately eligible to play for his next team come the spring semester of next year. Meaning he would only miss the OOC portion of the schedule. Frankly, I would do the same if I was in his situation.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kreed5120 said:

Before last nights game, I'm counting 9 DNPs this season for K-Lac. He wasn't going to get meaningful minutes this season. Him transferring now honestly is the best thing for him. He could waste a semester of eligibility picking up a few garbage minutes here or there or he can un-enroll and be immediately eligible to play for his next team come the spring semester of next year. Meaning he would only miss the OOC portion of the schedule. Frankly, I would do the same if I was in his situation.

I suspect he might even get a waiver and start right in given the incident.  I'm also not sure he would have to sit at all in D2 or D3 which would be the better fit.

2 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I suspect he might even get a waiver and start right in given the incident.  I'm also not sure he would have to sit at all in D2 or D3 which would be the better fit.

Derek Koch who was a big guy freshman at BGSU last year transferred out and is doing well at Ashland this year.  And BG is 4-0.