Game 23- PCCC Golden Flushes

clarkwgriswold

Walker goes 4 for 19 for for 10 points while Avery goes the entire game without an assist.  Just what the Zips had to do on D.  Nice job by Jimond on Walker.

Let's hope Mr. Pinky gets a lifetime contract with PCCC.  He's playing 4 guards and a mobile smaller center and he's running much of the same $h!+ he ran with guys like Jimmy Hall and DeLaRosa instead of pushing the ball.

• Like 2

GReat second half by the Zips.  Why can't Jackson play this way for 40 minutes.  I thought in the first half we were rushing our shots on the 3 ball.  In the second half we had great ball movement and it seemed like we had more time to shoot the 3 ball and it finally went in.  Jimond played great defense tonight.  I also think that Riak is getting better as a rebounder.  He pulled down some difficult rebounds in a crowd.  I think they outrebounded us in the first half because Kent was very active on the boards and Riak tried to block shots leaving him unable to rebound.  Really like how Banks and Cheese take the ball to the hoop especially on the break.  Groce really has this team playing great defense.  Looking forward to the game against the Bulls.  I don't think Akron has ever beat a ranked team.  Might be our best chance.