Game 28- Buffalo Bulls

clarkwgriswold

Shot clock violations, turnovers in the clutch. Draw up something next time Pat. 

Honestly I rather take this L now as I want to see a MAC Team get an At-Large for the first time since Miami of Ohio in 1999. 

Buffalo going down tonight would of hurt the conference and yall know how I feel about the MAC 

Sad but true 

2 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Good time for Groce to get the T.  Let those inept schmucks hear it.   It doesn't matter in the result, the better team won, but damn it gets more awful every time you think it can't.

Do not expect a single call in Cleveland going any other team's way.  This is set and fixed.

6 minutes ago, dre22era said:

Shot clock violations, turnovers in the clutch. Draw up something next time Pat. 

Honestly I rather take this L now as I want to see a MAC Team get an At-Large for the first time since Miami of Ohio in 1999. 

Buffalo going down tonight would of hurt the conference and yall know how I feel about the MAC 

Sad but true 

Whatever.  

Miami won at BG.  BG getting exposed and having their usual end of season collapse.

Edited by NWAkron