Welcome Home - New Zips Assistant Coach Michael Nanchoff

GoZips.com link ... https://gozips.com/news/2019/2/28/nanchoff-named-to-akron-mens-soccer-staff.aspx?path=msoc

..."Akron has always held a special place in my heart since I was little," said Nanchoff. "I had the opportunity to play my college ball for the Zips winning a national championship in 2010. I now have a greater opportunity to join this national power house as an assistant coach and I look forward to the challenge."

"I am really excited to bring Michael on board," Embick commented. "He is a winner and he is one of our own! He was a member of our National Championship team, played professionally for eight years and won an MLS cup. He has tremendous passion for this University and soccer program. He is an outstanding person with great character and I couldn't be more thrilled for him to bring his experiences and enthusiasm to our team as an assistant coach. I can't wait to see the impact he has on the field with the players." ...