Game 30- Bowling Green

1 hour ago, 1981 grad said:

They just beat us by 30 and then lost to Buffalo by 3 at home after losing by 40 at Buffalo.  He might have them playing their best basketball at the end of the season.  If they make a run we may see more Saul Ball next year.

That’s what I was thinking. He’s got them clicking right now. I hope we don’t have to face them Monday night.

46 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

That’s what I was thinking. He’s got them clicking right now. I hope we don’t have to face them Monday night.

Ohio Monday or Buffalo Thursday?  The announcers the other night hinted that BG was talking the game because they had already punched their ticket.   Hate seeing an undeservingly arrogant BG squad.

23 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Ohio Monday or Buffalo Thursday?

Is that our conundrum? I should look more closely at the bracket.  If that's the case then, yeah, bring on OU.

24 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

The announcers the other night hinted that BG was talking the game because they had already punched their ticket.   Hate seeing an undeservingly arrogant BG squad.

I caught that as well.  Reghi hinted at that due to Demajeo Wiggins' lack of PT.  But Riak really does an excellent job shutting Demajeo down.  During the game in BUGS I remember thinking I'd never seen Demajeo play so poorly - due to Riak's D.  Then Tuesday night Demajeo couldn't do anything.  So Idk if BUGS was tanking the game or not, but I do know Riak seems to have Wiggins' number on the defensive end of the floor.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

Is that our conundrum? I should look more closely at the bracket.  If that's the case then, yeah, bring on OU.

I caught that as well.  Reghi hinted at that due to Demajeo Wiggins' lack of PT.  But Riak really does an excellent job shutting Demajeo down.  During the game in BUGS I remember thinking I'd never seen Demajeo play so poorly - due to Riak's D.  Then Tuesday night Demajeo couldn't do anything.  So Idk if BUGS was tanking the game or not, but I do know Riak seems to have Wiggins' number on the defensive end of the floor.

Yeah.  An 8th seed would put us in the direct path of Hurricane Canada.  A 6th (need a win and some help) would put Zips in BG bracket.  7th seed (need a win or losses by both NIU and Miami) would be in Toledo pod 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 10:35 AM, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Hard to tell exactly what the dunk was like with it sped up, but my initial thoughts are that's a horrific T. It reminds me of the T Zeke got against NDSU at home when he dribbled the length of the floor and gained too much speed, needing to hang on the rim for a second to prevent a backflip. 

I thought you were allowed to hang on the rim for a couple seconds to avoid a bad landing. I guess that's only if there's someone underneath you.