Game 31- PCCC

1 hour ago, dre22era said:

John bleepin Groce and his lack of clock management kills me. 

He waste timeouts like our former UA president does money 

You can count on dre too come out of the woodwork, or troll hole, at such an opportune time, can't you?  

Loren Jackson went 1 for 9 from the field and 0 for 4 from beyond the arc.  This seems to be his typical stat line whenever we play away.  He did have some nice assist and he made all of his foul shots.  He just cannot hit a 3 on the road and his shooting percentage on the road is terrible.  Ivey, Cheese and Jackson combined for  1 for 15 beyond the arc.  Daniel is the only one who shot the 3 ball well and kept us in the game.  Why can't Jackson shoot the ball the way he did on Tuesday.  For the 2nd year in a row this team only had one road win.  That is pathetic!  How many times in a close game do we lose because we cannot get a rebound.  Banks had position on the last play and just got muscled away from the ball.  

Gotcha. I noticed Groce storm off right after the game but then return, wait for the Kent players to finish celebrating and congratulate them in the handshake line. For what its worth I thought that was pretty cool. He could have just as easily kept walking to the locker room.