Other MAC Tournament Games

zipsrule

Miami is rarely playing past Thursday these days anyways. I can see a Toledo-BG semi-final drawing really well given it's a rivalry game and the fact both schools are well within driving distance. On the opposite end the possibility for a highly attended semi-final exists. Really the only way it will be poorly attended is if it's CMU-Buffalo.

This years tournament won't be setting any attendance records, but I don't see it being a disaster.

I've never been impressed with Miami's representation at the Q. And I don't think they've played past Thursday in more than a decade.

Also, Steve Hawkins' seat is nowhere close to hot. He is incredibly close with Kathy Beauregard and basically has what amounts to a professor's tenure. That job is his until he wants to be done.

Edited by Aidan

CMU giving Buffalo all they can handle late in the second half. 

Personally I'd like to see UB win tonight and then lose tomorrow night. If that happens I don't see how the committee could leave the Bulls out. So even though Akron won't be one of them, I'd like to see the MAC get two bids. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Awful MAC refs blew a shot clock violation.  Gave Buffalo an extra possession which led to a one point lead for them.  I was hoping for a CMU/NIU final.

Yep.  Gave Buffalo another possession which turned into two free throws.  Don't know how the refs missed that.

• Sad 1