MAC Tournament Game 2: Buffalo

NWAkron

It's hard to blame the refs when we shoot 24% from inside the arc, while the refs are calling fouls on players who aren't even there yet.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Tell the refs to suck less. 

I'm not blaming the refs for why we're losing. We suck. But I like to watch my ass whoopings without so many whistles. 

A quicker more humane death...

8 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Track and field, rifle, women's diving and swimming are all pretty solid.  This game has me yearning for a good rifle match.

Baseball is undefeated this year.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bigzipguy said:

Buffalo, as good as they are, might very well lose in the first round of the NCAA'S, not a good 3 point shooting team, which they may very well need  when they run into a team that can really lay down the D

Sheeeeeeeeeeit Buffalo is #18 in the country for a reason. They may even enter the tourney with the highest seed in MAC Conference History. 

That is a balanced team and Program Akron Dreams of Having hell there are probably more Buffalo fans in the Q than Zips 

Remember that time we lost by 40 in the MAC quarterfinals? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

I have serious doubts that this staff can create a team that is consistently above average in the MAC.  I hope I'm wrong, but looking at the scholarship chart, next year is must win. 

• Like 1

I said Buffalo is good, very good. But the Zips really are not. It does not mean they do not have talent, but what the Zips have had to put up with this year, what has happened today is no surprise. If Buffalo should lose in MACC, do you really think the committee will give them a 7 or 8 seed?? No way!!!! If they get upset  tomorrow  down to a 9 or 10 seed.

We played Buffalo tough in the regular season.

We need to learn how to play in the postseason. 

#1 hit some %$#&@ %$&#*@# shots!!!