ZipsNation.org Spotlights Josh Ward

I can tell Josh is a great young man.  He oozes grace and positivity.  I saw him at Speedway last year.  Legit 6'2" & 240 but humble & gentle off the field.  Big smile on his face.  Opened the door for a lady as they were both coming in.  He stooped over & picked something up off the floor for someone who had dropped something. Said thank you to the teller; big smile.  Held the door for some guy as he was leaving.  I thought, "Damn.  What a cool dude."  The world could use more Josh Wards.

Edit:  GREAT article, CK.  And I wrote the above before I read the article & was not surprised the first thing you mentioned about Josh was his "PMA!"    

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

I had the opportunity to interview Josh Ward after last Saturday’s practice. Yet another great representative of Zips football!

Thanks as always to Dr. Z for the nice layout and great supporting photos!

Article

Great article as always Captain!

I can second every positive things said about Josh on this thread. I do one day visits in the College of Business Administration to discuss some cases studies I had published that deal with sales management. Josh was in my class in the fall semester and I bumped into him this week when I returned for this semester. What a great guy. He is the kind of person who makes your day better because you saw him. In the classroom he was very talented He was a leader and and an insightful student who was very involved in our discussions.  His critical thinking was what you want in a successful sales representative. Akron has an outstanding sales program that at one time was ranked #3 in the country. It has slipped as other big money schools poured resources into their programs to catch up, but with men and women like Josh we have reason to be very proud of how they represent UA. 

• Like 2