ZipsNation.org Spotlights Jeremiah Knight

Holy cow.  That was a great, great article.  As good or better than just about anything I read in The Athletic.  And great photos.  Even one with a very visible "Fear the Roo" on the ball.   Great kid, great article.  :bow:   

Who wouldn't want to coach this guy?  From what I know of Coach Gasser, they are  a fine match.  

Indeed, "Boogie Knights are always the best in town!"  Too bad for all the Millennials who don't get the 70's allusion.  That is a first rate name!  

• Thanks 1

For you youngsters, "Boogie Nights" was a classic 70's disco song, long before the name was given to the 90's movie.  

Pardon the bad sync of music and video.  It was the 70's.  All about dancing, not production values.

Edited by Cykron
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
40 minutes ago, Zippy1986 said:

And now back to running back.. what was the point of the move if he is not involved? Where has Hicks been?

He is the spell back. I assume the move was made as the only scholarship RB's that were behind Dollard were true freshman after Gest went down. I don't have an issue with his involvement considering what our RB1 is doing.

I don't know if Hicks quit..he may have. He's still liking/retweeting Zips-related tweets. Regardless it seems like Stewart and Qualls were clearly ahead of him on the depth chart.