Class of '20 Verbal Commits

1 hour ago, ermiller27 said:

I hope I'm wrong but believe the odds are less than 50% he stays a Zip commit.  There are a number of reasons for my concern and whatnot.

2 hours ago, ermiller27 said:

Good choice, Isiah. Welcome to Akron.

34 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

It's still to be seen if it translates to wins, but it's nice having a recruiting staff that can actually get players that other programs want.

I’m still concerned, this is the time these commits should be rolling in, IMO I think we are a little behind, quality may be better but volume is a little low, I’m hoping we get twice this amount by end of month

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 12:13 PM, 94zipgrad said:

I’m still concerned, this is the time these commits should be rolling in, IMO I think we are a little behind, quality may be better but volume is a little low, I’m hoping we get twice this amount by end of month

Idk, but I think our recruiting may be about done till later in the year.  For what it's worth, I no longer find anything on twitter about visits or upcoming decisions.

2 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

I don't read the ABJ/Ohio.com articles because I'm too cheap to pay for the articles once I hit my 6 or 8 bull...limit they set, so I don't know if this was mentioned in Michael's article, but in talking to some of the North Royalton coaches, they think he might also be going to U of A because of...baseball!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZipsVoice said:

I don't read the ABJ/Ohio.com articles because I'm too cheap to pay for the articles once I hit my 6 or 8 bull...limit they set, so I don't know if this was mentioned in Michael's article, but in talking to some of the North Royalton coaches, they think he might also be going to U of A because of...baseball!

That was not mentioned in the article.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LZIp said:

FYI - looks like he will actually be on the team in 2019. I just started watching Last Chance U last night. Will have to keep an eye out for him.

Nice!  I didn't notice that.  I'm taking your word for it & noted it on the edited Post #1.