Class of '20 Verbal Commits

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

Unsure is on scholly or not, but this is Warren Ball's little brother.

Most likely a PWO.  But if he's got the disposition of his older brother he's definitely someone you'd want in one's program.

We're still waiting on a WR (or two).  I'm fairly certain Owen Faulkner is also a PWO - though I included him in the updated initial post.  I haven't included other PWO's I've seen.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LZIp said:

Cole Gest is a surprise. Looks to be a grad transfer from Indiana.

Nice! Looks like he can play right away. Was buried deep on the 2019 IU depth chart after knee injury early in 2018. Had a 4.6 yard average his redshirt freshman year.

Edited by UA1987

1 hour ago, kreed5120 said:

I would say as an added bonus he comes at a position of need, but that pretty much summarizes every position. Are any of these OL expected to start day 1? It doesn't matter who we have carrying the ball if we don't get better blocking up front. 

I'd highly doubt it ?

Edited by Blue & Gold

I'm with you both that i'd like to see a transfer (or two) on the OL. However, with the signing of 4 true freshman, that doesn't seem likely at this point. Let's hope the starters returning from last year are at least marginally improved. I also believe there were 2-3 freshman in last year's class (in addition to Gray), that are hopefully ready to contribute next season.