Preseason article on Kato & Alvin Davis

Blue & Gold

How did these guys do in the Q&A with media?  It is one thing to be a leader on the team because of position, seniority, etc., but quite another to be able to say the right things during the media sessions.  

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2019 at 10:57 PM, Cykron said:

How did these guys do in the Q&A with media?  It is one thing to be a leader on the team because of position, seniority, etc., but quite another to be able to say the right things during the media sessions.  

Wonder whatever happened to @Cykron. He was posting regularly through the deadness of the summer...then mysteriously disappeared. Hope he didn't meet with foul play??

I did see his nephew, Stow native Kyle Vantrease of Buffalo, appears to be Buffalo's back up.

11 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

I did see his nephew, Stow native Kyle Vantrease of Buffalo, appears to be Buffalo's back up.

I wanted to ask Cykron about that....I was expecting Kyle to get the #1 spot this year, wonder what's up with that?

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 9:30 PM, Captain Kangaroo said:

Wonder whatever happened to @Cykron. He was posting regularly through the deadness of the summer...then mysteriously disappeared. Hope he didn't meet with foul play??

Appreciate the concerns.  Just got busy and spending a lot less time on fan sites.  The CyHawk GameDay was pretty much a two-full-day experience for us hardcore tailgaters.