Game 1: Akron @ Illinois – 12 pm

UA1987

Andre Williams. Jonah Morris. Alvin Davis. Devonte Jest. Trevor Brown . Julian Hicks. I haven't noticed Brimage out there either, but that could be for other reasons. Can't afford to have these players not available and expect much considering the state of the program. Let's hope we get as many as we can back ASAP (obviously Jonah isn't an option). Time for me to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts and watch the rest tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Andre Williams. Jonah Morris. Alvin Davis. Devonte Jest. Trevor Brown . Julian Hicks. I haven't noticed Brimage out there either, but that could be for other reasons. Can't afford to have these players not available and expect much considering the state of the program. Let's hope we get as many as we can back ASAP (obviously Jonah isn't an option). Time for me to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts and watch the rest tomorrow morning.

Maybe they screwed up and he had to set an example and take a hard-line with them.

This AM posted on the Three for Thursday thread that Akron had to do at least 3 if not 4 things or Illinois would win comfortably. Had to slow down the run;avoid turnovers and have Kato Nelson hit on at least 60% of his passes. First half was a whiff. Lets see if these guys can adjust and at least be competitive.

30 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Maybe they screwed up and he had to set an example and take a hard-line with them.

55 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Andre Williams is very ready and willing to help this team. Has not screwed up. Why has Coach Arth decided not to use him? Not his recruit? Not from Ohio? Impact Player, returning receiver with the better Stats of last season. I hope someone can get these answers. 

• Like 3