CMU  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zips by 6 or less
    • Zips by 7 or more
    • Chips by 6 or less
    • Chips by 6 or more
  2. 2. The Zips rushing total will be?

3. 3. Who will lead the Zips in receiving yards?

• Dustin Burkhart
    • Nate Stewart
    • Brandon Lee
    • Andre Williams
    • Jeremiah Knight
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

After sitting through the UAB game and watching that mess, I have no confidence in the Zips beating anyone. Sad to say, but that's the way I'm feeling right now. Until our offensive line can block to protect Kato and can learn to run block and our defensive line can get pressure on the other QB we are in trouble.

They will be watching Burkhart like a hawk so he will be more of a decoy this game. I expect to see some runs and scrambles not to exceed 130 yards. Zips will need to show me they can get it done on the road against anyone ... I have to give the edge to McElwain's FBS experience in a close contest.

I agree with ZippyRulz on Burkhart, and think that Boogie may get the most yards maybe not the most targets.  And I had the 100 to 130 yard range for rushing but think that Kato will get more than 50% of it.  All that said I predict a 2 point win, believe it or not.

• Like 1

I went with the Zips because of the power of the Takeaway Pencil. Kinda like never doubt the power of the pen .....cil. Seriously, to me it all boils down to the O Line. We win if they can block.

On 9/12/2019 at 10:20 AM, ZipsVoice said:

I agree with ZippyRulz on Burkhart, and think that Boogie may get the most yards maybe not the most targets.  And I had the 100 to 130 yard range for rushing but think that Kato will get more than 50% of it.  All that said I predict a 2 point win, believe it or not.

I think you have it right on the money.

Even though I'm pretty sure the Zips are not going to win a single game this season, I have a gut feeling the Zips will pull out a 4 -2 win this weekend. (or it could just be gas).

23 hours ago, Dr Z said:

Congratulations to@blueandgold  ?

Only member to guess the Zips would only rush for 40 (or less) yards, predicted a win by more than six for the Chips, and predicted Nate Stewart would lead the Zips in receiving. 

Impressive. 

Thanks, although this is one time I wish I was wrong about everything. Lol

• Like 2