Three For Thursday [Trojans @Zips]

Dr Z

Troy  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2. 2. Who will throw for 290+ yards?

3. 3. How many sacks will the Zips get?

This poll is closed to new votes

Troy MAY be better than UAB. Way too much talent for Akron to win the game outright. The best Sunbelt teams play at a higher level than most teams in the MAC. They have people coming back from last season. The new coach was there last season. Unfortunately unless something drastic happens and the lights come on for the Offense and defensive backfield the best that can happen is a 'moral' victory for Akron. Hopefully,Arth has a plan for next season. Whatever the problems with the O-line,and they are significant, I think Arth will take a hard look at another QB during the rest of the season. Will be at the game at least for a while.

Anybody know how many sacks the Zips had today?

I'm pretty sure we have a winner @zippyfan34 and @blueandgold both guessed neither QB would throw for 290+ and the score difference.

@blueandgold guessed no sacks, and @blueandgold guessed 1-2, but I don't see a box score that indicates the total.

I remember Jest jumping on the QB, not sure they counted it as a sack?

On 9/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, Dr Z said:

Anybody know how many sacks the Zips had today?

I'm pretty sure we have a winner @zippyfan34 and @blueandgold both guessed neither QB would throw for 290+ and the score difference.

@blueandgold guessed no sacks, and @zippyfan34 guessed 1-2, but I don't see a box score that indicates the total.

I remember Jest jumping on the QB, not sure they counted it as a sack?

Akron credited with 1 sack. OH BOY! Akron was so bad Troy didn't need to pass. OR!? they didn't need to run?