Game 9: Zips @ BGSU - Nov. 2 - 2:00 p.m.

Blue & Gold

34 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

now a 25 yard punt??????  Is it windy there or just bad kicking?

High snap blew the timing of the punt.  The first Zips kickoff was supposed to be a squib and the kicker put it straight into the ground.  BG just squibbed it kicking the same way due to the wind.  

1 hour ago, 94zipgrad said:

So, I don’t like to throw kids that i know are busting their ass under the bus but we have watched #53 get 8 first half penalties at Northwestern to countless bad snaps.  I see Brown is out so Council is playing tackle but we don’t have another center?

Our Oline stinks.  We do have some freshmen linemen.   Have not played any of them all year long. Why not play them?  Nothing to lose. I just don't understand this coaching staff. This is especially true when we play at home when they are all available to play.

Couple observations : Same O Line and same results.. No running game and continuous  pocket collapse. How about some new faces on the line? Not seeing many new faces and same results. We need some change. Too many boneheaded plays by upper  classman . Kato is killing us.. he is rusty after sitting for 2 weeks. Our D is not playing that bad but D line still not getting much as far as penetration. Seeing a lot of missed assignments by guys who were brought in to make those very plays. This staff really needs to re evaluate their players and the play calling needs to change.

• Like 2

What is the thought process behind putting James King out there right now? R-Sr who has not played all year (yet was able to get on the field with the previous coaching staff). Stick with who has played all year or put young guys out there. I don't get it.

Edited by LZIp