Darlington Nagbe coming “home"

It appears that Darlington Nagbe is coming back to Ohio to be reunited with Caleb Porter in Columbus. ?????? 

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Like 2

After watching countless (painfully so) Crew matches on FSNO for free this season, we need DeAndre back more than anything....the Crew D is absolutely pathetic in the final 10 minutes and stoppage of almost every game!  Maybe Nags could change their mentality, but I was amazed how many times Columbus snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, or gave up a late equalizer, countless times in stoppage time!!!!  It really turned me off, and this I turned off paying attention to them by season end, despite the fact they have my beloved Caleb and equally beloved Trapp-ster on the squad (Gaffer and Skipper, to boot!)

Edited by ZipsVoice

15 hours ago, fknbuflobo said:

Is DarNag to Crew a sure thing?

I believe that yesterday (Monday, 11/11/19) was the first day that trades could officially be made, but I've not seen any official announcement yet.

Edit: According to this, https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/11/11/offseason-begins-monday-two-day-trade-window-2020-mls-season, this is only a "2-day trade" window that started yesterday at 1 pm ET and closes Wednesday, 11/13/19 at 8 pm ET. If the Darlington Nagbe trade is a done deal, we should get confirmation soon.

Edited by Zip_ME87

https://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-united-likely-mostly-quiet-mls-trade-window/EBkaLd7BtDPD7SVq3vXsIL/#

Sending Darlington Nagbe to Columbus is expected to be Atlanta United’s only activity in the MLS trade window, which closes Wednesday. ...