Dr Z

EMU  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Zips
    • Eagles by 11 or less
    • Eagles by 12 to 24
    • Eagles by 25 or more
  2. 2. How many touchdowns will the Akron offense have?

3. 3. How many times will Akron's defense make EMU punt?

This poll is closed to new votes

FF: Unfortunately, the TD free streak continues.  I was at the BG game and it was tough to sit through and that was before the rain started.  

EMU beat Illinois 34-31 earlier this season.  The fact that the Zips could not do a thing against the Illini makes me feel like another beat down is coming.  Thankfully hoops season is here.  

I'm dreaming, I know that, but I think it's time for one of those Cinderella stories, where the oh-for team has all the stars aligned and the players play perfect games, and EMU takes them way for granted and no one is there to cheer either team, so it doesn't even feel like a game to the Hurons...woops! the Eagles, so they'll play like a scrimmage.  Somehow a QB finds a way to lead the team to 3 - three! - touchdowns and the D plays a perfect game and forces 5 punts, and by the time the final clock expires it will be almost midnight and no one will be in the parking lots and I can just get in my car and drive home with a smile on my face.....Huh?  Wake up?  Oh sorry, Dear, I must have dozed off here in my chair watching it snow outside......This is going to be so embarrassing to go back and re-read after the game.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1