Game 9- Southern University @ 2pm Sunday Dec 8th

clarkwgriswold

The Jaguars of Southern University come into the JAR Sunday afternoon to give us all a respite from the misery of the Cleveland Browns.  The Jags own a 4-5 record as well as one of the slowest and clunky websites in NCAA basketball.  They don't have stats for this season posted on their clunky site and have only beaten awful teams that most people couldn't locate if challenged to do so.  They just lost by 17 to Tulane.  They were 7-24 last year and made it to the quarterfinals  of the SWAC tournament (translation- they were a top 8 team in a ten team league).  They were selected to finish sixth in the SWAC conference for the 2019-2020 season.

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

The Jaguars of Southern University come into the JAR Sunday afternoon to give us all a respite from the misery of the Cleveland Browns. 

Stop over across the street early before the game and bring a cup of coffee and watch the Zips nationally ranked swim team before tip-off!  That'll help your misery index as well.....

39 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

Full season GA tickets cost $60. Getting tickets to the 9 MAC home games costs $75. Our home OOC games are so bad our athletic department gives you a $15 discount to buy tickets for them.

Surely you've seen discounts for purchasing something early before

53 minutes ago, zippyfan34 said:

Great chance to get selected for the "Putt for $10,000!  I thought the game was at 7 so we have a delayed Thanksgiving that afternoon so I am going to have to miss the game.

Are your  seats lower bowl?  I;ll take them!

13 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

I would think the next 2 Sundays should be games where the PA announcer says "Everyone from the GA section, come on down and sit with the Blue Hairs."

It'll be the only time GA fans will have a chance to catch a free t-shirt.

Until your face is a victim of the T Shirt cannon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tboned said:

Is  this game the one where  season ticket  holders have  a  pregame  lunch?

We got vouchers for a dinner earlier in the season.  Kind of a boxed lunch deal.  I think they spread them out through the season rather than do them all at once.  The ones for the bluehairs like NWAkron and Hilltopper are all soft food. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1